Monday, January 12, 2009

it's sheer pandamonium!!

We found a house and should get the keys this Friday!! Yipeee!! We are so excited to have a place of our own to roam around in and to decorate how we like. So much HGTV in the past three weeks, let me tell ya! Lennox has been doing really well over the last month. He has grown like crazy, and we will have his 4 month appointment on February 3 and then I can share his latest statistics. The holidays were fantastic. We had so much fun sharing this special Christmas with all of our friends and family. We created some pretty awesome traditions that should carry on through the years.

Lennox is awake a lot these days and is constantly smiling and 'chatting' up a storm. He really likes to be startled (like when we sneak up and say 'boo'). He cracks up like it is the funniest thing. He has been taking tons of short little naps these days which has definitely made me less productive during the day! He makes up for it at night because he sleeps really well. He is going to be venturing into his crib once we move into the new house (it is way closer to our room now, versus our house now) and hopefully that will all be smooth sailing. He likes his crib, so I don't think that it will be a problem. I am convinced that we will be seeing some teeth soon--he is constantly drooling and eating his hands. The drool is especially out of control! I have to change his onesies at least twice a day because they are drenched....many of you are probably asking out loud why he doesn't wear a bib...trust me, if he liked things around his neck I would have one on him 24 hours a day! Babies can just be so darn finicky!

I will keep everyone posted on his latest stats in a fews weeks! We are thinking that he has to be at least 14 lbs by now.

No comments:

the lovely ladies

the lovely ladies
my wonderful friends!

me and daz

the hostess with the mostess

Tracey, me and Ma

ultrasound 34 weeks

ultrasound 34 weeks
lennox henson