Let me start out by saying that I promise I will get photos up soon! I am totally lagging in that department and I know that people are getting anxious to see how little man has changed in the last month. He is officially one month old tomorrow! Crazy. He is such a joy. He has some intense lungs on him; I hate to even imagine what our neighbors think we are doing to him sometimes :) He loves being held, he loves eating (all the time!!), he loves being swaddled (even though he fights it at first) and he is sleeping for three to four hour stretches at night and goes right back to sleep after feeding. We had him circumcised a little over a week ago and that was about as traumatizing as you can imagine. Levi was in the room with him and watched the whole procedure....maybe one day, after he has survived his post traumatic stress he will blog about what that was like for him....
Lennox was a skeleton for Halloween. He is just so damn cute that it is ridiculous. We went over to the parents house for an Oktoberfest party and some trick-or-treating with Ainsley. She was a zebra and I can't get over how hilarious she is! All the lawn signs that she sees, she walks up to them and says 'Barack Obama he's our man!' We have Grandma Barbara to thank for that little chant :)
Things are just getting better and better. We are finally mobile--going out with friends and attending get togethers and baby showers. What a life we have.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the lovely ladies
my wonderful friends!
me and daz
the hostess with the mostess
Tracey, me and Ma
ultrasound 34 weeks
lennox henson
1 comment:
i can't wait to see halloween pictures and i LOVE ainsley's chant. that's too much :)
Post a Comment