Sunday, October 19, 2008
a slice of humble pie
As many of you already know, being a parent of an infant humbles you quickly. I am amazed how everyday I have a new hurdle to figure out how to jump over. From figuring out his cries to trying to understand what way he likes to be burped, I am always solving puzzles :) It is such a treat though and I look at everyday as a new chance to learn more about him and about myself as a mom. Babies are wonderful little people, and everyday that I look at my little man I fall more and more in love with him. He is such a wild little man.....always kickin his legs, pumping his arms and staring at whatever is in front of him. Everyone that meets him always points out how 'alert' he is and how 'strong' he is. He lifts his head up already and has since he was two days old. When we lay him down on the couch or the bed, he tries to push off with his little legs and roll over. I am beginning to realize that the newborn stage probably isn't going to last long. He is already trying to grow up too fast!!! It has been so great visiting with everyone and having people drop by to meet the little man. He loves to see new faces and hear the voices that were talking to him for the 40 weeks that he was in the belly :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the lovely ladies
my wonderful friends!
me and daz
the hostess with the mostess
Tracey, me and Ma
ultrasound 34 weeks
lennox henson
1 comment:
Glad your enjoying being a mom! How about some new pics!
Post a Comment