This poor baby.....he currently is rocking out with ten teeth....with two more molars coming in as we speak! He will have a total of twelve teeth at 11 months old. Ridiculous. He has been a champ throughout the whole experience and I can't believe that it hasn't affected his sleeping at all. He has been getting used to daycare, but struggles when I go and drop him off. He cries and I have to peel him off me like he is some kind of a leech. Bless his heart. He ends up calming down within about ten to fifteen minutes after I leave and plays with the kiddos and eats a ton!
Emerson, Leni's cousin turned a year old on August 20th. I cannot believe that he is one already and that Leni is only six weeks younger than him. I haven't fully accepted the fact that I am the mother of a soon-to-be one year old. It doens't even seem possible that he has been on this planet for almost a year. What a roller coaster these last (almost) eleven months have been. I have experienced every emotion possible and then some. Wouldn't change one single part of it though. I am excited about his first birthday and also very emotional. It has been such a joy watching him grow into this little person that can speak, crawl, laugh, climb, hug, kiss, clap, wave and various other cool things, but it is also a constant reminder of how fast life goes by. He reminds me to cherish each day and live in the present. Children have a way of making people stop and really just enjoy that specific moment. It is a wonderful thing.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the lovely ladies
my wonderful friends!
me and daz
the hostess with the mostess
Tracey, me and Ma
ultrasound 34 weeks
lennox henson
No comments:
Post a Comment