Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lennox Carlyle Paul Henson

As manof you know, our son was born on October 3, at 7:04PM. He weighed 8lbs 12 oz and is 21 3/4 inches long. I went into labor at 3am on Friday and ended up pushing for 4 1/2 long hours!! It was all well worth it, because once I saw his face and kissed him I was smitten. I will write more details soon, with photos. I mean, Carrie only took 400 photos.....

Thank you for all the phone calls, gifts, visits and love. We are so blessed :)

1 comment:

Jude and Poppy said...

Jude is telling me he can't wait to get here so he can meet his buddy Lennox!

the lovely ladies

the lovely ladies
my wonderful friends!

me and daz

the hostess with the mostess

Tracey, me and Ma

ultrasound 34 weeks

ultrasound 34 weeks
lennox henson