Sunday, September 14, 2008

baby daddy bbq and lovely friends

Yesterday afternoon we had our final bash to celebrate Lennox's pending arrival. Auntie Kamaria went ALL out--organizing the bash, bringing food, treats and fun! When she pulled up in her Passat surrounded by food and a Maragarita Machine AND a chocolate fountain, I knew this bash was gonna be no joke! It was was fabulous. We have the most LOVING and AMAZING friends in the whole world. During the party I could not stop thinking about how lucky we are and how thankful I am to be surrounded by such phenomenal friends and family. Levi and I much have some good karma from a past life or something....I don't know how else to describe it. All the little kiddos were hanging out together and seemed to have a blast as well. It seems like it happened overnight....one night we were having 'adults only' parties and now every get together we have there are kiddos six and under running around the backyard playing! Times are a changin.....which I love. Levi scored on some soccer related (Man U and England) jersey kits for little man. He was also given a Bob Marley onesie for Lennox.....these gifts really stole the show! He is going to be sooooo stylish!

Now I am in complete waiting mode for the little man's arrival. His room is all set up (thanks to my crazy organization skills....note to self: going to IKEA nine months pregnant and buying a dresser AND a bookcase and proceeding to drag it home and put it together by yourself is probably not the best idea in the world...). Anyhow, it had to be done, and I was the one to do it. The room looks fabulous and the only thing that is missing is little Lennox himself. Everyone has been so generous and it is so much fun looking at all the little gifts that each person gave us.

Pictures will be up soon. I am planning on getting most of them developed today...although that will take initiative and that is something I am lacking today :)!!!

THANK YOU AUNTIE KAMARIA!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

No comments:

the lovely ladies

the lovely ladies
my wonderful friends!

me and daz

the hostess with the mostess

Tracey, me and Ma

ultrasound 34 weeks

ultrasound 34 weeks
lennox henson