Tuesday, September 23, 2008

september 23, the day i have been waiting for

So.....this is the day that Lennox was born in my dream. It was such a fantastic dream that I had when I was about 4 1/2 months pregnant. It went like this.....

I was in the car with my mom, she was driving, it was early morning and I went into labor. I went to call Levi and let him know that I was in labor and I looked at my phone and it said the date and time which was September 23 at about 7:17AM. I called Levi and told him to come and home and get ready to welcome his son into the world. My mom and I calmly drove to the house that I grew up in (14th street house) and my dad was there to greet us. I proceeded to go through a fairly long labor and delivered Lennox late that night. I literally felt the contractions in my dream as well as the delivery. He was gorgeous!! He had dark hair, was chubby, and was a tall baby. It was an awesome experience, I was at home with the people that I love and my momma was there as well :) We all sat together, talked, laughed and kissed that little guy a million times. It was such a realistic dream that when I woke up I was still glowing and felt exhausted like I had just delivered him. I also had to realize that he wasn't born yet and stop looking for him next to our bed. It was so awesome.

So, that day is now here and we shall see what occurs. I may or may not go into labor today, but that dream was phenomenal and I am thankful to have had it early in my pregnancy. No matter what day he arrives, I hope that my experience is similar to what I felt and went through in that dream.

Yesterday was a fantastic day....Sal took me out for my 'birthday' since she was wise in thinking that I will probably be too busy to celebrate my day....(which for those of you who really know me, the fact that I normally celebrate my birthday MONTH should let you know how focused I am on this baby to not even think twice about the fact that my birthday is in six days). So, she took me to get a mani/pedi and out to Thai food for lunch! The Thai food was in your honor Dad :) The food was fantastic, the mani/pedi felt awesome and the conversation was entertaining as always. I then treated myself to a prenatal massage later in the afternoon which was beyond relaxing.

I will keep you all posted.....I am planning on putting an entry on this thing when I go into labor to keep you all in the know......
Wish us luck!
:)

No comments:

the lovely ladies

the lovely ladies
my wonderful friends!

me and daz

the hostess with the mostess

Tracey, me and Ma

ultrasound 34 weeks

ultrasound 34 weeks
lennox henson