So, I started having random contractions yesterday right after our midwife left. She was telling me how many of her clients are having contractions and how crazy things are going to be this weekend. She said she has five women that may be having their babies this weekend or early next week. So OF COURSE I would start having my fair share of contractions, albeit false, the second she walked out the door. I had a restless night sleep, I can tell you that much! When your belly feels like a concrete boulder is trapped inside, finding a comfortable position is nearly impossible. This morning I woke up early and was still feeling those random contractions. Levi and I are in our uncle's wedding tomorrow and we have the rehearsal dinner tonight. I thought that Lennox and I already had a little convo about this situation and had agreed that he could not even begin his entrance into this world until Sunday evening. Kids, they never listen, do they?? :)
I organized all the items that are on the birth list and put them in the baby's closet. It was funny getting all the supplies together last night, with Levi looking at me like he couldn't even imagine what in the hell we would need extra sets of sheets for, or a flashlight. It was hilarious. I felt like I was on a scavenger hunt. I must say, I will have the best prize ever for finishing this particular scavenger hunt!!!
Think good thoughts for me in regards to having this baby hold out until after the wedding!! I have an appointment with my doctor today at 3pm and she will probably do a pelvic exam to see if I am dilated at all. I will keep you all posted!!!
WOW!!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the lovely ladies
my wonderful friends!
me and daz
the hostess with the mostess
Tracey, me and Ma
ultrasound 34 weeks
lennox henson
No comments:
Post a Comment