Took the dogs to the dog park today. Fall is in the air and I loved walking all around the park with Sami and Finn in tow. Every one keeps asking me if I am 'so ready for him to come' and/or if i am 'bored with all my free time.' The answer to those two questions are no and no. I am having the best time ever! I am able to visit with my friends and family whenever I want to, organize the house, get mentally prepared for the little man's entrance, catch up on sleep, become a wii master (my fitness age score today was 26...beats the heck out of the age 53 I received the first time I took the fitness test...), play rockband as loud as I want, make delicious food and spend time with the hubby. It just keeps getting better :)
I got my first disability check in the mail today and it sure is nice! At least for the next few months I will be providing a little bit of income to the pool. Levi has been working so hard since he started his teaching job. He has been coaching every weekend (usually Saturday and Sunday) and he has been such a good sport about it. Even through his complaints, he still is able to say that he 'really likes' his job teaching (which is quite amazing for him to admit that...especially because he hadn't even had any beers yet). He is such a capable, genuine, structured and creative teacher. His students are really lucky to have him. He is getting into his groove now, and I can tell that he is less stressed out every day he gets home. Thank goodness for his job and for coaching...without those two things I would have to be back at work super early!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the lovely ladies
my wonderful friends!
me and daz
the hostess with the mostess
Tracey, me and Ma
ultrasound 34 weeks
lennox henson
No comments:
Post a Comment