So, I woke up Saturday morning another day pregnant as well as SICK! I caught some weird head cold from an undisclosed person. It came without warning. Totally lame. I have been in the house on lock down for the last two days. With the exception of three small outings.....first to dinner at a really great Thai restaurant on Broadway and 28th, then to the Holy Bowl football game (between Jesuit and Christian Brothers) and then to Target today. I was so out of it during the football game, it was unreal. Totally head cold disoriented. I will get rid of this thing by tomorrow, no matter what, because it is my damn birthday and no one can be sick on their wonderful day! Lennox may decide to share my birthday with me, which would be all right with me :) Levi says that it would make things easier for him....one less thing to remember!!!
My actual due date is this Thursday, October 2nd. It is so funny because I really thought that he would be here before his due date. He showed me....letting me know that this is not my show to schedule or to organize. Sorry ma! That is all right with me, he will be here before we know it and we will forget about all this anticipation about when he was going to arrive. I just let him know that he has to be sure to be here by October 8th because his Grandpa Jim will be coming over from Thailand to see him. I know that my dad loves us and all, but he really scheduled this trip to meet his first grandchild.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the lovely ladies
my wonderful friends!
me and daz
the hostess with the mostess
Tracey, me and Ma
ultrasound 34 weeks
lennox henson
No comments:
Post a Comment