Monday, September 29, 2008

you say it's your birthday....

Happy Birthday to ME!!! It's my golden birthday, I am 29 on the 29th! I just went to breakfast with Katie and I have a lot of visitors coming by during the day. Then a big birthday dinner at mom and dad's house with Tracey, Ryan, Ainsley and Grandma! I am really excited. I am feeling A LOT better and am ready to celebrate :)

Soon another type of celebration will be in order!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Glad your feeling better. Have a wonderful day, best wishes! xoxoxoxo jess

Unknown said...

Well tomorrow is the little man's due date...is he going to arrive on time...or possibly a bit late. He's on his own time schedule and you are just the hotel he is staying in until he is ready...love ya, OM

the lovely ladies

the lovely ladies
my wonderful friends!

me and daz

the hostess with the mostess

Tracey, me and Ma

ultrasound 34 weeks

ultrasound 34 weeks
lennox henson