Wednesday, September 10, 2008

so many thoughts...

I was just thinking about how amazing this little new life is. I can't wait to meet him, but I also am sad that I won't have him in my belly anymore. I only know him in my belly at this point--how he moves like crazy when I am trying to go to sleep and after I eat a really good meal, and how he gets the hiccups just about nightly around 9:45pm. I am going to have to get to know him in a completely different way once he enters this world. I am so thankful to have had such an easy pregnancy, one that I can actually enjoy and pay attention to on a daily basis. He seems to have started to drop. I am feeling pressure in my pelvis that definitely was not there before. He has also switched sides in my belly, but he is still head down. I am going to be a mommy to this little man who is a blend of Levi and I and our families. We try and guess every night when he will arrive, what color his eyes and hair will be and what type of personality he will have. I am so glad that I have had this time off work to reflect on this pregnancy. I even made a little video for Lennox to watch when he gets older! We are so lucky.....

No comments:

the lovely ladies

the lovely ladies
my wonderful friends!

me and daz

the hostess with the mostess

Tracey, me and Ma

ultrasound 34 weeks

ultrasound 34 weeks
lennox henson